Eternal Power of God Our Hope
“For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.”
Romans 1:19-21 ESV
Father - giver of my life and all that I encounter in all my days. Provider of all my hands touch and feet go and eyes see. My Salvation is in You and you have revealed yourself to me through the senses you gave me. The power of your eternal presence, your eternal love, your eternal peace, protection, and healing to my soul. The list is endless and my thankfulness that pours out is endless. God, I am thankful to You, You are the one who gives moments of joy, glimmers of hope. You work through and conduct all that made me notice today. It is You God who I attach my gratitude to, and it’s You, God that I say thank you to. I can list them out forever, but if not back to You, my thankfulness means nothing. It is like singing to darkness and no one is there.
You are here and your light is shining on me, and so I sing for joy at the works of your hands that point me to You.
In this I have my hope, that the same God who has shown me His power will keep me by His power forever. My hand didn’t have to reach far before the Savior grabbed me. And I have bowed myself with my Savior and am bound to Him in the yoke of blood Salvation that daily keeps me by his side.
I know my eyes will see The Kingdom, and it will be my home. I know my name is in the book of Life. I know Jesus is my Savior. I know the Holy Spirit is within me.
To all my life becomes it will be because of You, God. I hope towards the things You have for me.
In the of the eternal name of Jesus. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment